What can you expect from a recruitment agency?
November 7, 2019
When seeking out any professional service, it’s natural to have questions. How long will the process take? What’s involved? How much will it cost? And crucially, am I likely to get the results I want? Whether you need to find a cleaner, a plumber, a solicitor or a financial adviser, there are so many factors to establish upfront that it can sometimes be difficult to get the ball rolling and find the help you need.
And when it comes to recruitment, there’s often an added element of complexity – because whether you’re an employer looking to recruit a valued new member of staff, or a candidate searching for rewarding work, recruitment is (or at least, should be) a truly personal business that revolves around long-term relationships. Unfortunately, some recruitment agencies take a much more transactional approach than this – we’ve all heard the stories of impersonal job postings, endless waits between interviews, and poorly matched candidates being put forward for ill-defined roles.
Luckily, not every company is the same. At Time Recruitment, our focus is firmly on building relationships; we take the time to understand what our clients and candidates want, and do our utmost to make sure they get what they need as swiftly and efficiently as possible. So what else can you expect from a good recruitment agency?
A variety of roles
At Time, we specialise in finding suitably qualified office personnel for a range of temporary and permanent roles, for both SMEs and larger businesses across Scotland. We offer a variety of opportunities for our candidates, from secretary, receptionist and administrator roles to personal and executive assistant positions. We also recruit for specialist roles including sales, marketing and finance positions, so it’s always worth checking in on our Vacancies page to see what’s currently on offer.
An array of industries
We will soon be celebrating our 20th anniversary, and this means we’ve had ample opportunity to work with clients and candidates across many different industries, including:
- Sales and Marketing
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
Thanks to this breadth of experience, we have an in-depth understanding of our clients’ needs, and we’re ideally placed to find the right applicants for the position.
Working with Time Recruitment
For our clients, it’s the efficient, reliable and hassle-free nature of working with Time that comes up in discussion again and again. With the highest levels of service and professionalism, we take the time to understand our clients’ businesses, and work diligently to find the perfect candidate for the role in question. Please visit our Clients page for more information, or read through some of our Client testimonials on our Homepage.
Likewise, over the years, our candidates have described us as warm, friendly, supportive and dedicated, and many of them have commented on how refreshing it is to work with people who listen to what they have to say, and genuinely care about finding the right role for them. This is because:
- We understand that the ideal job is not always what you expect. We have the experience and perspective to suggest opportunities that you might not have considered for yourself.
- We keep our finger on the pulse and play an active role in the business community, so we know what’s happening in the market and where the best opportunities lie.
- We have long-established professional relationships with some of Edinburgh’s most respected companies, from thriving small and medium sized businesses to leading international firms.
- We can help you to recognise the skills you already have, and point you in the right direction to help you develop those you wish to improve.
- We can help you to build your confidence and gain experience and exposure through shorter term contracts – and what’s more, many of our candidates go on to secure rolling contracts and permanent positions over the medium to longer term.
Get in Contact
So if a genuinely ‘personal’ approach to recruitment appeals to you, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can answer any questions you might have, helping you to take the next steps in the recruitment process as soon as you’re ready.