Well- established Corporate firm looking for a confident, well organised, proactive individual to provide high quality secretarial support/personal assistance to the Managing Partner.
- Diary management
- Responsibility for organising meetings including; attendees, venue, travel, papers, minute-taking etc.
- Liaison with colleagues, clients and third parties over meetings and work delivery
- Typing: audio, written documents, and working from templates
- Dealing with telephone calls and emails for the Managing Partner and answering calls from the office support pool
- Secretarial cover as required
- Administrative support for the areas within the remit of the Managing Partner
- Filing and maintenance of records
- Several years’ experience in a similar role essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- High standards of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Speed and accuracy in typing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to take a flexible approach to meet business requirements
- Focus on giving the highest standard of service to clients, partners and colleagues.
- Team working skills and ability to support and assist colleagues
Please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com