On behalf of an established Wealth Management Partnership (FTSE 100 company) based South of Edinburgh we are recruiting for an Administration Assistant.
- Support the day-to-day running of small professional practice
- Assist clients with queries and become a key point of contact
- Diary and email management and arranging travel
- Arrange client meetings – preparing meeting rooms etc.
- Post-meeting activities including updating systems; confirmation letters; identity checks and due diligence
- Maintain and update client and prospect information and client service questionnaires
- Maintenance of website and LinkedIn profile
- Manage facilities, equipment and 3rd party contracts
- Track compliance, licensing, CPD, regulatory and legislative requirements
- Sorting and scanning post and ordering stationery
- Preparing for client meetings including the preparation of meeting packs
- Provide administrative support to the partner and practice manager e.g. marketing, events, correspondence etc.
- Experience in a Personal Assistant/Administrative Support role within Financial Services
- Knowledge of regulations; Pension, Investment Products and other Financial Service areas
- Experience of setting up and maintaining systems, processes and procedures
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communication skills with a positive attitude
- Highly organised, good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task essential
- Occasional travel to other SJP locations required
Work closely, as a member of the Service Excellence Change Team, with colleagues across the Service Excellence Programme.
- Be a proactive and visible member of the People and Money programme, supporting leaders and project team members.
- Work with the Communications Team to feed into the development and execution of a communication plan.
- Work with the Training Team to provide demonstrations and roadshows.
- Provide support and meaningful information to understand changes and proactively identify opportunities to continuously improve
Please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org