On behalf of an established Wealth Management Partnership (FTSE 100 company) based in the West End of Edinburgh we are recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator.
- Beautiful West End Offices and established friendly team.
- Support the day-to-day business operations of small professional practice
- Assist clients with queries and become a key point of contact
- Process applications and record management information accurately, ensuring that all client identification documentation is completed
- Progress applications with product providers, advisers, clients and other third parties to case completion, ensuring clients are updated throughout the process
- Prepare product illustrations and portfolio valuations
- Obtain quotations from protection product providers
- Build client files on IT system
- Acquire scheme/plan information from existing providers
- Provide administrative support to the partner and practice manager e.g. marketing, events, correspondence etc.
- Experience in an administrative support role within IFA or Wealth Management environment beneficial
- Experience of the administration of Pension, IHT and Investment Products preferred
- Strong Numeracy skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Highly organised, good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task essential
Please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org