- Rare opportunity for an immediately available, dynamic EA to join busy, friendly and professional energy organisation on a contract basis.
- Coordinate the diaries and holiday chart for department.
- Prioritise meeting requests, avoiding clashes, re-arranging meetings when required and ensuring that daily schedules run as smoothly as possible.
- Support the Manager and team members attending meetings on time with the appropriate documents/papers.
- Typing, preparing and printing correspondence, minutes of meetings, letters, etc.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for team members. This includes organising flights, trains, taxis, hotels and formulating travel itineraries.
- Preparing visa applications and ensuring team members have relevant inoculations in advance of travel.
- Manage and maintain all general and confidential electronic and manual files.
- Filter telephone calls, documents, correspondence and messages.
- Raise requisitions and ensure purchase orders are approved and released.
- Produce accurate minutes of meetings.
- Interest in health, safety, environmental and social responsibility an advantage.
- Prior experience of operating as a PA/EA at a senior level including experience of Outlook and correspondence management essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and deliver to tight timescales.
- Initiative and self-motivation essential.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing at different levels.
Please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference number EA19