Dynamic property company based in the West-End of Edinburgh City Centre is looking for a Client Service Administrator to join their team.
- Carefully analyse each case load and prioritise the workload according to deadlines.
- Driving property transactions to successful completion.
- Liaise effectively with solicitors and banks.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Analyse and understand client’s needs.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to meet daily deadlines.
- Able to work independently and in collaboration with multiple teams.
- Excellent negotiator with awareness of the company’s overall goal.
- Good organisation skills essential.
- Self-Motivation and attention to detail essential.
- Ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ – out of the box thinking.
- Strive to exceed targets.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com