Temporary Retail Assistant
Hourly rate to be confirmed Full-time or part-time
With the COVID-19 situation evolving every day, and unprecedented high demand developing in supermarkets, we are hoping to be invited to recruit temporary in-store Retail Assistants for some of the leading food retailers.
We have nothing confirmed yet however if you would be interested please send your CV to us and we will be in touch if requirements are confirmed.
***Various shifts available***
* Working in supermarket stores, you’ll play a key role in keeping shelves stocked and helping customers during this challenging time.
* Picking customers online orders accurately so they receive the products they requested
* Delivering department routines
* Handling products with care to maintain quality
* Packing shelves and operating tills
* Championing the reduction of food waste
* Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
* Great time management and customer service skills
* A passion for delivering great customer service
* Take the initiative and make decisions that are right for the customers
* Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
* Build relationships with colleagues and customers
* Reliable, presentable and a can do attitude