Construction Contracts Manager
£35-40k per annum depending on experience, plus £4k car allowance
Dynamic property company looking for a Construction Contracts Manager to coordinate and manage projects and ensure they are completed on time.
Please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage projects and contractors to ensure renovations are completed to required standards, on time and on budget.
- Deputise for Operations Director
- Meeting with sub-contractors to clarify the specific requirements of each project
- Monitor sub-contractor performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short & long term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop project plans to be shared with sub-contractors and other team members
- Day to day operational issues – overseeing all aspects of property renovations
- Snag and sign off completed renovations
- Ensure Health & Safety Compliance Regulations are in place and adhered to.
- Liaise with Council Inspectors, Architects, Quality Surveyors etc.
- 5 years’ experience in the construction / renovations industry essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel Word and Outlook.
- Experience in process improvement.
- SMSTS Certification and First Aid Certification essential
- Strong Health & Safety knowledge.
- Time management & analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills essential
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill
- Driving licence essential