Financial Services Personal Assistant/Administrator within Wealth Management Partnership
£17,000-£20,000 depending on experience plus benefits
On behalf of an established Wealth Management Partnership (FTSE 100 company) based South of Edinburgh we are recruiting for an Administration Assistant.
Please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the day-to-day running of small professional practice
- Assist clients with queries and become a key point of contact
- Diary and email management and arranging travel
- Arrange client meetings – preparing meeting rooms etc.
- Post-meeting activities including updating systems; confirmation letters; identity checks and due diligence
- Maintain and update client and prospect information and client service questionnaires
- Maintenance of website and LinkedIn profile
- Manage facilities, equipment and 3rd party contracts
- Track compliance, licensing, CPD, regulatory and legislative requirements
- Sorting and scanning post and ordering stationery
- Preparing for client meetings including the preparation of meeting packs
- Provide administrative support to the partner and practice manager e.g. marketing, events, correspondence etc.
- Experience in a Personal Assistant/Administrative Support role within Financial Services
- Knowledge of regulations; Pension, Investment Products and other Financial Service areas
- Experience of setting up and maintaining systems, processes and procedures
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communication skills with a positive attitude
- Highly organised, good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task essential
- Occasional travel to other SJP locations required
Work closely, as a member of the Service Excellence Change Team, with colleagues across the Service Excellence Programme.
- Be a proactive and visible member of the People and Money programme, supporting leaders and project team members.
- Work with the Communications Team to feed into the development and execution of a communication plan.
- Work with the Training Team to provide demonstrations and roadshows.
- Provide support and meaningful information to understand changes and proactively identify opportunities to continuously improve