New Home Site Sales Advisor (Contract)
£19,000 per annum, plus excellent commission package
Typical job description as follows:
- Presenting extraordinary homes on an exclusive North East Edinburgh development from initial enquiries through to legal completion and handover.
- Ensure customers have the best possible experience when buying their new home
- Working closely with prospective, current and future customers and Construction and Customer Services departments
- Assist in the production of reports and updates on all KPI’s to the Sales and Marketing function Sales
- Provide Customers with an engaging and exceptional service whilst supporting their dream move
- Facilitate a seamless process from the moment customers visit the development and beyond their move in date
- Provide appropriate and relevant information at all stages, maintaining regular customer contact and updates of promotions, progress of the sale and build along with managing and resolving any concerns.
- Liaise with Line Manager to understand targets for Sales, Revenues, Exchanges and Legal Completions and endeavour to achieve these through your past experiences within the New Homes.
- Selling the features and benefits, upselling and referrals to recommended solicitor and financial advisors
- Ensure the Show home is open according to agreed working hours and presented to a high standard in line with the brand expectations.
- Experience of working onsite for a new homes developer within a targeted sales environment preferred
- Full compliance with administration procedures
- Full driving licence required
- Excellent organisation, communication and influencing skills
- Previous experience of building relationships with clients/customers essential
- Confident , self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
- Contract for a 14/15 month period, Thursdays – Mondays, 32.5 hours, 11.00 am – 5.30 pm