Sales Training Consultant
Salary £18K per annum + commission (OTE £40-50K per annum)
An international training organisation based in the West End of Edinburgh is recruiting for an experienced Sales Training Consultant.
Support the growth, inform, inspire and drive open coach training programmes and open workshops, to current and prospective clients.
Work in partnership with clients and ensure a smooth, dynamic, focused development solution and implementation programme is achieved.
- Work to develop and increase sales in all areas of the open coach training programme
- Create effective and fully deliverable campaigns for all programmes
- Build good knowledge of the product and stay connected to the programmes to enhance the sales process
- Build and foster relationships with current, new and prospective clients
- Increase awareness of the brand, services and products
- Effectively design and deliver awareness sessions to increase sales in all areas of programme development
- Work in line with the coach training team to ensure delivery of all programmes are done in a professional, dynamic and effective manner.
- Responsible for delivering to set targets
- Follow up ‘warm’ leads by email and telephone and have a professional consultative approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and support each other as necessary
- Recognise and capitalise upon opportunity to grow sales
- Possess the tenacity to get crucial information from the client at all times
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Experienced customer service individual essential
- Hours of work are 9am-5pm, (Mon to Fri) yet need to be flexible due to the nature of the work and will be expected to deal with client queries on occasion in an evening
- Good sense of humour, passionate and energetic, and enjoy a creative, informal yet professional environment
- Salary 18K plus commission – OTE £40-50K per annum
- Mobile phone provided