£20,000 per annum (pro rata)
We are recruiting a Temporary Administrator on behalf of an established Property Management company for immediate start in their offices in Glasgow. The role will provide general administrative duties to support the daily office operations. The initial contract would last for 1 month.
• Greeting and assisting walk-ins and answering phones
• Responsible for keys
• Collate and distribute mail
• Prepare documents and communications, such as emails and reports
• Assist with general administrative duties such as data entry, filing, printing, diary management
• Excellent customer service abilities
• Highly organised and with strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of business
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office. – Teams, One Note, Excel, Word
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a property management environment, although this is not essential.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org