£24,000 per annum (pro rata)
Edinburgh based housing association are seeking a Human Resources Assistant for their team.
• Fixed term to 31st March 2022
• Mix of remote and office working
• Monday to Thursday 9 am to 5 pm, Friday 9 am to 4.30 pm
• As soon as possible
• Provide support for the HR Manager across a range of HR duties, to ensure that managers and staff have the advice and information they require to enable them to meet the strategic aims and objectives of the organisation.
• Support line managers in employee relations case management (particularly absence management and disciplinary), offering guidance, support and advice in line with policies, procedures and best practice.
• Assist with the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
• Assisting in the on boarding process updating the HR systems and the employee record keeping
• Maintain staff records in accordance with policy and GDPR requirements.
• Provision of accurate data reports, to enable managers and staff to make effective and informed decisions on HR matters.
• Responsible for the effective communication of HR information/ updates across a variety of communication channels.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have the necessary HR administrative skills, experience and competence to fulfil the role.
• CPP or CIPD qualification beneficial but not essential
• Positive and professional attitude and great team member essential.
• Experience of employee relations case management
• Experience of working with HR policies and procedures.
• Experience of working with HR / IT systems.
• Ability to work effectively on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Ability to deal effectively with sensitive situations.
• Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
Please email your CV (in Word format) with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org