£25-30k per annum based on experience
Rare and exciting opportunity for a dynamic, flexible, driven PA’s Assistant /Administrator to join a busy international organisation.
• Home working Monday – Friday 9am-5pm however, flexibility required due to business demands and international office hours.
• Providing full support to the Executive Assistant in managing and organising the company Executives
• Inbox and diary management
• Extensive international travel arrangements, keeping on top of Covid-19 rules. Booking hire cars/taxis, hotels, flights etc.
• Typing, preparing and printing correspondence, agendas, minutes of meetings, letters, etc.
• Arranging meetings, events, lunches and dinners
• Dealing with mail and couriers
• General administration – photocopying, filing, binding etc.
• Liaise with London, US, Spain, Poland, Italy and other European offices
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
• Ability to plan, prioritise and deliver to tight timescales.
• Initiative and self-motivation essential.
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing at different levels.
• Flexibility and adaptability essential.
• Prior experience working as a Secretary/Administrator essential
Please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com