23k – £35k various different positions depending on experience.
Corporate Actions Administrator £23-28k per annum
• Process mandatory and optional corporate actions for equities, bonds, funds and other financial instruments across the UK and international markets.
• The role emphases a variety of events including mergers, takeovers, rights issues, open offers and more.
• Responsible for end-to-end processing of events including capturing even notifications, reconciling client elections and updating client accounts.
• Experience working within a high-pressure environment would be advantageous.
Corporate Actions Regulatory Reporting £30-35k per annum
• Responsible for the monitoring of regulatory reporting requirements to identify any necessary disclosures.
• Use reports generated from the systems to monitor the Takeover Panel and EU Transparency Directive for disclosures.
• Compliance awareness and Regulatory experience needed– applying this knowledge in an Operations processing environment.
Person specification for both roles
• Strong numeracy skills and problem-solving skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills with excellent attention to detail
• The ability to cope in high-pressure environments
• Experience processing or collating data would be beneficial
• Adaptable to change
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to communicate professionally with all relevant stakeholders – both written and orally
• Intermediate level of IT proficiency desirable
• Understanding of the Financial Services sector is desirable
• Client-focused with a positive, can-do attitude
• Time management skills and ability to deal with conflicting priorities
• High level of commitment during busy periods, e.g. Financial Year End
These roles are office based in the Edinburgh office.
Please email your CV (in Word format) with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org advising current salary, the position you are applying for and salary expectations