£21- 25k per annum, pro rata for part time.
Small ambitious travel infrastructure company looking to appoint a Part-time Administrator to join their growing team, to work around 20 hours per week, preferably mornings however can be flexible. A mix of remote and office working.
• Provide general administrative/PA support including typing, emails, electronic filing, travel booking etc.
• Preparation of reports and proposals as per standard templates.
• Assist with maintaining accurate records.
• Purchase goods, draft quotes and monitor customer orders
• Using XERO provide customers with PO numbers and coordinate PO numbers from suppliers.
• Set up and manage a system regarding key distribution and returns, experience in this area an advantage i.e. experience working within lettings may be beneficial.
• Assist with financial tasks including managing spreadsheets, log/produce customer invoices/deposits and complete occasional credit control.
• Maintain and update policies and procedures and ensure company continues to be GDPR compliant.
• Complete research activities in a variety of areas.
• Positive and professional attitude and great team member.
• Quick learner, reliable and organised.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
• Excellent customer service and administrative experience.
• Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skills – to include competence in Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Google Drive, Google sheets, Flow lens and Hub spot experience useful but not essential as training can be given.
• Good numerical skills.
• Experience in shipping an advantage, but not essential.
Please email your CV (in Word format) with a cover letter to email@example.com advising current salary and salary expectations