Data Analyst – FTC
£25-30k per annum, based on experience
Currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to work within the busy Operations Team of leading Financial Services company until July 2022. This role can be based in either the Edinburgh or Newcastle office.
• Data analysis to support change projects
• At least 3 years’ experience working as a Data Analyst / Business Analyst
• Use of data quality management toolsets such as Datactics, Informatica etc.
• Analysing large volumes of data using appropriate techniques
• Production of KPI / MI reports utilising tools such Power BI
• Excellent communication (written and oral): the role requires the ability to liaise with business stakeholders.
• T-SQL / Excel / VBA and data modelling experience
• Working knowledge of business analysis techniques: in particular, business process modelling, requirements analysis.
• High attention to detail and tenacity to ensure timely completion of tasks
• Ability to contribute to a team, generating enthusiasm among team members
• A logical & creative approach to problem solving and an ability to identify critical issues with ease
• Initiative and self-confidence
• FTC – July 2022
Please email your CV (in Word format) with a cover letter to email@example.com