Temporary Administrators/Team Leaders
£22k – £25k depending on experience.
Currently recruiting several temporary/fixed term contract, Administrators/Team Leader positions to work within the busy Operations Team of leading Financial Services company.
The temporary roles are needed to support the accurate and timely processing of key client data within operational systems.
These new roles will provide the successful candidates with an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and evolving team, based within large open plan West End office.
Onboarding & Maintenance roles –
• Opening clients’ accounts
• Change client details
• Administration of Investment Managers clients
• Straight forward administration using internal systems
Financial Planning Administration roles –
• All of the above but for the Financial Planning Clients, slightly more complex roles.
• Speaking with providers and insurance companies on the phone
• Pensions & Savings Data
Data Input Roles –
• Dual key – updating two systems and cross-checking information
• High levels of accuracy
Team Leader roles –
• Will be managing an Operations Team and the processes
• Overseeing the team, as the team is new this role will offer opportunity to implement procedures and have input.
• Previous people management essential
Person specification for roles –
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Motivated self-starters who are proficient with Microsoft Office and have experience of inputting and maintaining electronic data records.
• Strong and effective communication with colleagues and internal stakeholders
• Ability to learn on the job and share learning to support peers
• Intermediate level of IT proficiency
Please email your CV (in Word format) with a cover letter to email@example.com advising current salary, salary expectations, availability and which roles appeal.