£23,000 – £25,000
Currently recruiting for several administrators to work within busy Operations team of leading Finance company.
The roles are needed to support the accurate and timely processing of key client data within operational systems. New roles and will provide the successful candidates with an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and evolving team providing support to day to day management of essential client records. The ideal candidates will be motivated self-starters who are proficient with Microsoft Office and have experience of inputting and maintaining electronic data records.
• Manual data input between internal systems during migration to ensure integrity of records
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Strong and effective communication with colleagues and internal stakeholders
• Ability to learn on the job and share learning to support peers
• Intermediate level of IT proficiency desirable
• Graduates who are keen to secure their first job whilst they consider long term career options
• Those with administration experience happy to do a data entry job
• School leavers with good attention to detail looking to work rather than extend their education.
• Return to work candidates looking to re-join the work place after a career break.
Please email your CV (in Word format) with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org advising current salary and salary expectations