Customer Service Advisor
£22-25k per annum, based on experience, plus excellent benefits
Well-established independent business, with over 20 years’ experience in the Spirits Industry are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
• Answering customer queries or questions via telephone and email.
• Being fair and considerate to customers whilst ensuring you are also doing the best for the business.
• Entering customer orders into an ERP system.
• Ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed prior to orders being shipped.
• Liaising with various departments to ensure orders are on track and of a high quality.
• Continuously developing and working on the company’s customer service offering.
• Communicate any potential leads with the sales team.
• Build strong relationships with customers and consumers.
• Monitor and process all sales from various websites.
• Strong product knowledge around the whisky and spirits industry advantageous.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective relations internally and externally
• Ambition and self-motivation
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Adaptable and confident
• Proficient in the English language, both verbal and written
• Ability to work under pressure with good timekeeping skills
• Strong communication and influencing skills with an excellent telephone manner
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent organisational/administrative skills with very good attention to detail
• Previous relevant customer service experience ideally within the Whiskey Industry preffered.
• Immediate availability an advantage
• Initially home working
Please email your CV (in Word format) with a cover letter to email@example.com advising current salary and salary expectations