Solicitor – Renewables, Environment & Healthcare
Salary dependent on experience
Law firm based in West End Edinburgh is seeking an experienced Solicitor in Renewables, Environment & Healthcare.
The client mix is broad, spanning local, national, and international businesses.
• Permanent Position
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent Benefits Package
• Office-based – West End Edinburgh
• Undertaking a broad range of commercial property, development and project work for the partners and directors in the EWR team.
• Dealing with other work (including healthcare, renewables, environmental and rural diversification) for members of the EWR team when required.
• Providing advice and support as required for other departments including property support for corporate transactions.
• Legal assistance as required with a strong emphasis on property-related work supporting the other solicitors in the team.
• Dealing with all types of commercial property, development and project work including in relation to the health, renewable energy, rural diversification, and waste sectors.
• Day to day coordination and management of transactions, and marketing of department
• Legal research
• Preparation and presentation of seminars and training as required
• The team is expanding and the role offers a great opportunity for the successful candidate to develop real expertise in fast-moving and interesting sectors
• Renewables, Environment & Healthcare experience essential (Up to 2 years PQE)
• Provide excellent quality service
• High attention to detail and good communication skills
• Excellent computer literacy
Please email your CV (in Word format) with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org advising current salary and salary expectations.