Administrator – Financial Services
Approx. £20,000 depending on experience
On behalf of an established Wealth Management Partnership (FTSE 100 company) based South West of Edinburgh we are recruiting for an Office Administrator.
• To provide full administration support to the Advisers and Practice.
• Submit illustrations and submissions.
• Support the Practice in gaining new prospects and clients
• Write letters and answer incoming telephone calls
• Prepare, send and update DB Letters of Authority
• Request information from Policy Services for Reviews
• Prepare Half Annual and Annual Reviews
• Sense-check that all relevant information required for writing client reports are available for Paraplanner and seek clarity on outstanding information
• Creation of PMI illustrations.
• Oversee the maintenance of accurate and up to date client information
• Liaise with the Partner/Adviser/Client as appropriate to fill any information gaps
• Completing Expense Claims for any expenses due and send to Practice Manager for reimbursement.
• Support marketing events as and when required.
• Experience in financial services industry especially pensions would be an advantage.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Proven administration and typing skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office. – Teams, One Note, Excel, Word,
• Excellent communication skills –written, verbal & face-to-face.
• Planning and organisational skills.
• Ability to prioritise.
• Problem solving and decision-making ability
• Ability to build rapport with Clients, Office Administration and Sales Management Teams.
• Ability to work in a small fast paced team
• This role is based within the office