Temporary Applications Assistant
£20,000-£22,000 per annum, pro rata
Dynamic property company are looking for a Temporary Applications Assistant to join their Dundee or Stirling team for 4-5 months, starting immediately.
• Process new tenant applications & referencing in a timely and efficient manner, minimising fall-through potential
• Ensure tight deadlines are adhered to, minimising time property is off the market
• Guide tenants through application requirements
• Ensure all checks are complete and meet minimum conditions for acceptance
• Ensure ‘Right to Rent’ checks are completed satisfactorily
• Ensure systems are up to date and accurate
• Generate accurate Tenancy Agreements for signing and ensure completed on time
• Ensure high service levels are maintained at all time
• A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
• Attention to detail is vitally important, providing an assured, reliable service to all clients.
• Prompt, informative responses are required at all times.
• Motivated, proactive, hard-working and well organised.
• A proven track record of working as a team player supporting other members is a must.
• Honesty and Integrity at all times
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org