£22-25k per annum based on experience
Dynamic property company based in the West-End of Edinburgh City Centre is recruiting for a strong process driven administrator to work within Legal operations to join their team.
• Ensure smooth investor purchase transactions.
• Perform due diligence on proposed purchase paperwork
• Update relevant management spreadsheets
• Liaise between solicitors and property teams with investor progress
• Liaise with financial institutions on the funding of the investor purchase transactions
• Oversee and update internal and external parties on transaction progress
• Organise revaluation reports from surveyors
• Update internal departments on progress of financial transactions
• Property, Legal, Insurance or Finance experience preferred
• Must have strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and willingness to meet daily deadlines.
• Able to work independently and in collaboration with multiple teams.
• Good organisational skills essential.
• Self-Motivation and attention to detail essential.
• Immediate availability advantageous, although not essential
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com