Up to £22,000 per annum, plus bonus opportunities
Dynamic property company are looking for a Repairs Manager to join their Dundee or Stirling team.
• Overseeing the handling and completion of repairs and maintenance for a UK wide portfolio.
• Arranging tenant repairs across a designated portfolio
• Help achieve/exceed department KPI’s around volume, response time, profit and margin and growth of portfolio interaction in repairs.
• Develop key processes and use of technology to enhance service taking an active role in the management of data and job updates.
• Provide informative ‘self-help’ guides for tenants to follow and be able to respond to update requests in good time.
• Ensure client expenditure is well managed minimising unnecessary contractor call outs.
• Build relations with sub-contractors.
• Ensure tenant liability costs are charged accordingly.
• Assist in arranging and managing of communal repairs where required.
• Provide quotations on works as required, eventually quoting for mini and major refurbishments that clients are seeking for value gain.
• Manage workload of any appointed direct engineers.
• After care / Quality Control repair matters in some cases at the site location.
• A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism is expected and required at all times.
• Attention to detail is vitally important, providing an assured, reliable service to all clients.
• Prompt, informative responses are required at all times.
• Motivated, proactive, hard-working and well organised.
• A proven track record of working as a team player supporting other members is a must.
• Honesty and Integrity at all times
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com