Executive Assistant/Investor Relations Coordinator
Up to £31k pa plus excellent benefits
• Rare opportunity for a dynamic, immediately available EA to join busy, friendly and professional energy organisation.
• Liaise with analysts and investors
• Organise investor meetings, conference calls, conferences and road shows both in the UK and overseas.
• Ensure the Director’s diary is managed effectively
• Coordinate the diaries and holiday chart for department.
• Prioritise meeting requests, avoiding clashes, re-arranging meetings when required and ensuring that daily schedules run as smoothly as possible.
• Support the Director and team members attending meetings on time with the appropriate documents/papers.
• Typing, preparing and printing correspondence, minutes of meetings, letters, etc.
• Arrange travel and accommodation, this includes organising flights, trains, taxis, hotels and formulating travel itineraries, currently on hold.
• Preparing visa applications and ensuring team members have relevant inoculations in advance of travel.
• Manage and maintain all general and confidential electronic and manual files.
• Filter telephone calls, documents, correspondence and messages.
• Assist Director in managing e-mail and routine correspondence.
• Raise requisitions and ensure purchase orders are approved and released.
• Produce accurate minutes of meetings.
• Assist in the preparation of IR Board papers
• Interest in health, safety, environmental and social responsibility an advantage.
• Prior experience of operating as a PA/EA at a senior level in a corporate and listed company
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
• Ability to plan, prioritise and deliver to tight timescales.
• Initiative and self-motivation essential.
• Conversational competence in French or Spanish would be advantageous, but is not essential.
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing at different levels.
Please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com