- Part Time, 24 hours per week, Monday – Thursday
- Reception duties and support the Chief Executive in the delivery of a professional service charity located in Craigmillar.
- Minute-taking support to the Chief Executive at monthly Management Committee and Operational Sub-committee meetings, as well as at team meetings.
- Secretarial and administrative support, including typing, filing, excel input, maintenance and management of information.
- Work with the staff team taking lead responsibility for the production and distribution of the monthly newsletter, including social media and web site updates.
- Manage financial spreadsheets, produce monthly invoices and log payments received and receipts.
- Prepare and process petty cash expenses and provide general financial administration support.
- Order office supplies and, where appropriate, purchase goods relating to the day service activities.
- Work directly with donors, ensuring that relationships are created and maintained and enquiries are dealt with including acknowledging donations.
- Assist in the planning and participation at events for the benefit of the project and/or work of the charity.
- Administer, in co-operation with the activities team, the information service including maintenance of the member database and updating of details/data relating to the charity.
- Prepare and assist in the collection of data for monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Positive attitude and a quick learner
- High degree of confidentiality
- Reliable, organised and with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service
- Competent in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Good numerical skills